Family Resource Department
Provided by: Yorkton Tribal Council Child and Family ServicesPrint
Delivers a number of program support services to children and foster parents/caregivers within each community.
- Individual, family and group counselling
- FASD Training for families, communities
- Organizing stress and anger management programs
- Active Parenting
- Facilitating emergency shelter services in cooperation with the Family Services Worker
- Case coordination with other resources and agencies
- Recruiting family support homes
- Training, certifying and approving family support homes
- Permanency Planning
- Family Finders
- Elders Services
- Long Term / Permanent Ward / PSI Unit.
On-reserve First Nations individuals and families from Yorkton Tribal Council member bands.
Cote First Nation, Keeseekoose First Nation, White Bear First Nation, Pheasant Rump Nakota First Nation, Ocean Man First Nation, Ochapowace First Nation, Peepeekisis First Nation, Little Black Bear First Nation, Zagime Anishinabek (Sakimay First Nations), Kahkewistahaw First Nation, Star Blanket First Nation, Cowessess First Nation, Key First Nation
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.
Here at 211, our goal every day is to provide the highest possible quality of service.
If you tell us how we did today, we'll be able to work even harder at meeting this goal. Will you help by answering 4 short questions at the end of your visit?
Did you find the information you were looking for?
How useful was the 211 site?
Are you seeking information on behalf of:
Did you find new information on the 211 site that you did not know about before?
Thank you for visiting our site. Please tell us about your experience by checking one of the following boxes: