NNAPF Toolkits (aka National Native Addictions Partnership Foundation Toolkits, Thunderbird Document Library)
Provided by: Thunderbird Partnership Foundation (aka NNAPF, National Native Addictions Partnership Foundation)Print
Visit website to access NNAPF guidebooks and toolkits, including:
- Guidebook on Concurrent Disorders
- Family Members / Caregivers Guidebook
- Guide to Conducting an Organizational Review
- Early Identification & Brief Intervention
- Developing a "Basket of Mental Health & Addiction Screening and Assessment Tools" for Use with First Nation Clients
- Motivational Interviewing Toolkit
- Intake, Referral, Discharge and Aftercare Planning
- Prescription Drug Abuse Training Guide
- Cultural-Based Practice Series
- Cultural Aftercare Guidebook
- Worker Wellness Guidebook
- CCSA Workforce Competencies First Nations Clients Guide 2015
- Conducting Assessments in First Nations and Inuit Communities
- Guidebook supporting the Use of Natural Medicines in Culturally-Based Healing Practices for NNADAP/NYSAP Counsellors
- A Cultural Safety Toolkit for Mental Health and Addiction Workers In-Service with First Nations People
- Certification - Honouring Our Strengths - Continuum of Care - Workforce Development Series.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.
Here at 211, our goal every day is to provide the highest possible quality of service.
If you tell us how we did today, we'll be able to work even harder at meeting this goal. Will you help by answering 4 short questions at the end of your visit?
Did you find the information you were looking for?
How useful was the 211 site?
Are you seeking information on behalf of:
Did you find new information on the 211 site that you did not know about before?
Thank you for visiting our site. Please tell us about your experience by checking one of the following boxes: