Project Safe Haven
Provided by: Yorkton Tribal Council (aka YTC)Print
Provides a supportive, safe shelter for women and their children. Services provided include:
- Counselling to meet individual needs
- Referrals and information to Legal Aid, Social Services, Mental Health, Addiction Recovery Services, RCMP, and all Band Services
- Practical assistance to become re-established in the community
- Awareness of alternatives to violence
- Holistic healing and access to spiritual Elders upon request
- Access to a crisis intervention line
Females and their children fleeing violence. Not limited to First Nations or Yorkton Tribal Council Members.
102-506 Broadway St W
Yorkton, SK S3N 0P3
Hours of Operation:
Call to check availability, and admissions suitability.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.
Here at 211, our goal every day is to provide the highest possible quality of service.
If you tell us how we did today, we'll be able to work even harder at meeting this goal. Will you help by answering 4 short questions at the end of your visit?
Did you find the information you were looking for?
How useful was the 211 site?
Are you seeking information on behalf of:
Did you find new information on the 211 site that you did not know about before?
Thank you for visiting our site. Please tell us about your experience by checking one of the following boxes: