Newo-Yotina Friendship Centre (aka Regina Friendship Centre, NYFC)Print
**** The Friendship Centre has re-opened with COVID-19 precautions in place.
- Five people at a time are allowed in the centre at a time. Visitors have 15 minutes too access essential services such as housing/job search, meeting with support workers, meeting wtih Elder, using the washroom, using the phone, etc.
- Physical distancing must be maintained.
- Hand washing upon entry is required.
- Surfaces and computers will be wiped between groups and phone will be wiped after each use.
- Breakfast and coffee is served to-go (Monday - Friday 9:00 - 10:00 am).
- Transportation is available for clients for essential purposes only; everyone in the vehicle is required to wear face masks.
- Virtual Indigenous Language classes are being offered - visit Facebook or email email@example.com for details.
- Youth Outreach Program is active and open for new registration - email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Call 306-525-5042 to speak with Health and Cultural Support workers, available to provide help, including finding emergency food and shelter on a case-by-case basis.
Multipurpose centre that welcome members of First Nations, Métis and Inuit communities and offer a wide variety of culturally appropriate services and activities, including general support for those who are new to urban life. Operates under a status-blind policy, which means anyone can make use of the services and programs.
1635 11th Avenue
Regina, SK S4P 0H5
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.
Here at 211, our goal every day is to provide the highest possible quality of service.
If you tell us how we did today, we'll be able to work even harder at meeting this goal. Will you help by answering 4 short questions at the end of your visit?
Did you find the information you were looking for?
How useful was the 211 site?
Are you seeking information on behalf of:
Did you find new information on the 211 site that you did not know about before?
Thank you for visiting our site. Please tell us about your experience by checking one of the following boxes: