Saskatoon Tribal Council Child and Family ServicesPrint
**** Due to COVID-19, the STC Offices at 335 Packham Avenue and 2010 7th Street in Saskatoon are closed to the public. Contact and/or visit the Facebook Page for further information and updates.
- STC Packham General Reception: 306-956-6100
- STC 7th Street General Reception: 306-659-2500
- Cress Housing: 306-244-7747
- Child and Family Services Emergencies: 1-866-871-4237 ****
- Parent Education
- Parent aide
- 24 hour response
- Child protection
- Out of home placement services (place of safety, alternative care, person of sufficient interest, family support home).
Services Offered by this Organization
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.
Here at 211, our goal every day is to provide the highest possible quality of service.
If you tell us how we did today, we'll be able to work even harder at meeting this goal. Will you help by answering 4 short questions at the end of your visit?
Did you find the information you were looking for?
How useful was the 211 site?
Are you seeking information on behalf of:
Did you find new information on the 211 site that you did not know about before?
Thank you for visiting our site. Please tell us about your experience by checking one of the following boxes: