Qu'Appelle Valley Friendship CentrePrint
Multipurpose centres in urban settings that welcome members of First Nations, Métis and Inuit communities and offer a wide variety of culturally appropriate services and activities, including general support for those who are new to urban life. Operates under a status-blind policy, which means anyone can make use of the services and programs.
Fort Qu’Appelle, SK S0G 1S0
Services Offered by this Organization
- Alternative Measures Community Justice Program
- Community Service Order Program
- Driving Without Impairment Program
- Drop-In Centre
- Fine Option Program
- Food Bank Referrals
- General Referral Services
- Housing and Job Search Assistance
- Internet Access
- Meal Program
- Older Adult Support Services
- Post Warrant Fine Option Program
- Urban Aboriginal Youth Program
- Used Goods
- Young Offender Extrajudicial Sanctions Community Justice Program
Here at 211, our goal every day is to provide the highest possible quality of service.
If you tell us how we did today, we'll be able to work even harder at meeting this goal. Will you help by answering 4 short questions at the end of your visit?
Did you find the information you were looking for?
How useful was the 211 site?
Are you seeking information on behalf of:
Did you find new information on the 211 site that you did not know about before?
Thank you for visiting our site. Please tell us about your experience by checking one of the following boxes: