Cowessess First NationPrint
Unaffiliated First Nation community that is an autonomous nation governed by its own Chief and Council, laws and customs. Provides a variety of programs and services to the members of Cowessess First Nation.
Services Offered by this Organization
- Community Justice Program
- Drivers License Program
- Foot Care Services
- Home Renovation Program
- Knowledge Keepers Gathering
- Medical Transportation Services
- Mobility Assistance Program
- Peace Keepers
- Transitional Allowance Program
- Transportation Assistance Program
- Transportation Services
- Urban Shuttle
- Youth Assistance Program: School
- Youth Assistance Program: Sports
Here at 211, our goal every day is to provide the highest possible quality of service.
If you tell us how we did today, we'll be able to work even harder at meeting this goal. Will you help by answering 4 short questions at the end of your visit?
Did you find the information you were looking for?
How useful was the 211 site?
Are you seeking information on behalf of:
Did you find new information on the 211 site that you did not know about before?
Thank you for visiting our site. Please tell us about your experience by checking one of the following boxes: